WHAT CATERING MEANS TO US...
Our lives revolve food and parties. Your life probably doesn't, which is why you're here. Hello. Let's talk.
First, we consider it catering when we are preparing food for a large group. We know large means something different to everyone, but we consider it 20-400+ guests.
We know first hand how much work goes into planning and executing events both large and small. This is why we strive to make the food part EASY so you can focus on your important details, and we can focus on our important details...like serving your guests darn good food.
There are a few different kinds of catering services we provide.
Let's dig in, so we know we are on the same page:
1. Pick Up Catering. Boxed Meals or Buffet Style Available.
2. Delivery Catering. Boxed Meals or Buffet Style Available.
3. Full Service Catering. On site (our meeting room) or Off Site (we take it to you). We not only provide the food, but the staff to help make sure your guests are taken care of.
4. Food Truck or Trailer Service. We have a couple ways of serving guests with our food truck or trailer as well depending on the type of event.
BOXED LUNCHES AND BUFFET STYLE...WHAT??
There are a couple Catering Styles we offer:
1. Boxed Meal Style. This means the entire meal is boxed individually. All boxes are labeled with its contents. We can even put names for whom the box was prepared for.
This style is perfect for corporate meetings, offices or events that might have a short "break." For boxed meals, it's good to stick to items that don't need to be kept warm. Think deli-style sandwiches, wraps, salads...
2. Buffet Style. There are ultimately 2 ways we can provide buffet style, and both ways work well for hot and cold menu items:
A) Each menu item is individually packaged at RCE (example: sandwiches or wraps are boxed or wrapped individually, chips are individually packaged, etc...)
B) Guests dish up their own portions and plates.
For smaller groups (5-50 guests), you can easily order boxed lunches or buffets online with a 1 day notice using the link above.
If you need more menu planning assistance or planning for a larger group (50+ guests), use the "Inquire Now" button, and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
LET'S TALK FOOD...
We have many menu options for catering, so there is something for everyone. We also accommodate most dietary needs.
Check back for an updated catering guide.